Guide for Covid-19 and what employers should know about providing a safe work environment.
The Employer’s Guide to Reopening
As many states begin reopening, employers are left wondering how Covid-19 and returning to work is possible: How do we reopen safely? Managing Partner Bryant S. Banes hosted a webinar on the topic of reopening the workplace that discussed developing a plan and procedures and provided forms employers may want to consider using. Mr. Banes was joined by Nobel-nominated medical microbiologist Dr. Neva Ciftcioglu Banes in answering key questions about COVID-19 and how to protect yourself and your staff. To view the webinar, visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/2746174734073192208.
This must-see webinar covers the following topics:
- Developing a plan;
- Protocol for positive cases;
- Employee medical screenings and forms;
- Requests for leave and accommodations; and
- Advice from an expert in infectious diseases.
The accompanying powerpoint and reference documents can be accessed here.
About Neel, Hooper & Banes, P.C.
The attorneys at Neel, Hooper & Banes, P.C. are the management-side labor & employment lawyers in Houston Texas you need to represent your company. Neel, Hooper & Banes, P.C. provides both legal representation and legal guidance to all Texas employers and nationwide to government contractors that are dealing with federal, state, local employment laws, and compliance issues.
Neel, Hooper & Banes, P.C.
Management Side Labor & Employment Attorneys, Government Contract Attorneys
1800 West Loop South, Ste.1750
Phone: (713) 629-1800
Fax: (713) 629-1812
Monday 8 AM–5 PM
Tuesday 8 AM–5 PM
Wednesday 8 AM–5 PM
Thursday 8 AM–5 PM
Friday 8 AM–5 PM
Proudly Serving Businesses in
- the Houston Texas area. Labor and Employment Attorenys for Management Side Labor And Employment matters.
- the State Of Texas. Management Side Labor And Employment Lawywers for Management Side Labor And Employment matters.
- the United States and beyond. Government Contract Attorneys for Government Contracting related issues.
Legal Services We Provide
- Management Side Labor And Employment Law
- Government Contracting Attorneys
Contact The Neel, Hooper and Banes Labor and Employment Law Firm In Houston Texas
If you are interested in speaking with a labor and employment attorney from the Neel Hooper & Banes Law Firm about your case, please fill out this form as completely as possible. In the “comments” area, please give us as many details as possible so as to allow us to refer this matter to the appropriate attorney. Please note that submitting this contact form does not imply the creation of an attorney-client relationship.